The current converter series 590+ fulfils all expectations that you might have for a modern DC current drive. From simple one-motor application to complex multiple applications. The current converters are available as 2-quadrant and as 4-quadrant regulators. All current converters are standard equipped with a field regulator. It consists of a semi-controlled one-phase bridge switching with full over voltage and overload protection. Depending on operating type, the field regulator delivers constant field voltage or constant field current.
- Nominal appliance current from 15A to 830A
- Overload up to double nominal appliance current for 10 seconds
- Network connection 3 AC 220-500 +/-10%, 50/60 Hz +/-5%
- Protection type IP 20 (up to nominal appliance current 35A) IP 00 (from nominal appliance current 40A)
- Bus control (CANopen, profibus, …)
- Speed feedback (analogue speedometer, pulse encoder, micro-tach, …)
- Power choke
More options upon request.